I. About us
Trip2Spain is a travel agency based in Florida, focused on trips to Spain. www.trip2spain.com is the official website for Trip2Spain.
TRIP2SPAIN contact details are:
Postal Address: 5201 Blue Lagoon Drive Ste 948 Miami, FL 33126
II. Data Collection and Usage
We collect, store and use your personal information to allow you to use our Site, to communicate with us, and for the other purposes described in more detail below or as we may specify at the time of collection. How we collect information about you will depend on how you interact with us and what services you arrange with us. Information will be collected when you book a reservation, initiate a purchase on our website, participate in any of our competitions or promotions, participate in a survey, ask us a question, interact with our social media accounts or subscribe to our newsletter.
We collect and use information about you in several ways. The type of information we collect about you depends on the nature of your interaction with us. We do not store it longer than necessary. Depending on the circumstances, we collect any of the following:
- Visit our Website: We may collect certain non-personally identifiable Information when you visit our website. Examples of this include device type, pages viewed, computer operating system, browser type, browsing & usage habits, domain name, date of visit, and referring URL. Collecting this information enables us to improve the quality, services and relevance of our website for our visitors, diagnose any problems with our server and administer the operation of our website.
- Booking a Reservation: When booking any travel or tour package with us, we will ask for your name, home & billing address, telephone number, email address, payment details, birth date, gender, emergency contact details, passport information, frequent flyer information, meal and other travel preferences or dietary requirements and any medical information related to your reservation. We will need to collect this information in order to arrange the travel and other services you are requesting.
- Financial Information: If you book services on our website or through our call center, your payment details to include billing address, credit/debit card details and bank account details.
- Create an account: Registration information when you create an account with us.
- Contact by phone: If you call us by telephone, we may monitor and/or record the phone conversation for training purposes and customer service reasons.
- Your interaction with us: If you enter a participate in a survey, subscribe to our newsletter or marketing communications, interact with us via social media or attend an event we may host, we will collect your name, relevant contact information and any other personal information you choose to give us.
- Information from third party sources: We may lawfully obtain both non-personal and personal information about you from business partners, entities affiliated to us, travel shows, travel-related agencies, and other independent third-party sources. Examples of information we may receive includes updated contact information such as address and email, purchase history, and demographic information.
How we use your information
We may use your information that you have provided to us to:
- fulfill our obligations in relation to your reservation;
- send you communications about your reservation, including changes to our services and important travel updates;
- provide you with the travel information you have requested;
- verify your identity for fraud prevention purposes;
- create or register an account with us;
- seek your views or comments about your reservation, including customer surveys;
- send you marketing communications to which you have subscribed;
- enable us to interact with you on social media platforms, such as publish your reviews, forum posts and other content on our website;
- optimize or improve our products, services and website;
- resolve any disputes or troubleshoot problems;
- comply with any legal obligations;
- prevent illegal or unlawful activities;
- protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our employees, our guest or others; and
- as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
With Whom Do We Share Information We Collect?
1. Personal Information. We may share the information that you voluntary provide with our tourism partners and also with business partners that fulfill your requests for information, such as companies that mail our print brochures.
We share your email address with trusted business partners who provide tourism services and have also agreed to use your information only to promote their own products and services.
We may disclose your personal information as required by law, in conjunction with a government inquiry, or in litigation or dispute resolution.
2. Anonymous Information. We may disclose statistical information to third parties in aggregate form without revealing any personal details about our users (for example, 45% of our Site visitors live in the Northeast).
III. WHERE YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE HELD
Our Site operates in the U.S. If you are located outside of the U.S., please be aware that all information you provide us will be transferred to and stored and processed in the U.S. Please also be aware that by using our Site and giving us your information, you consent to such U.S. transfer, storage and processing. You also understand that the U.S. privacy laws may be different from the laws of your country.
We store our information on cloud servers located in the United States. Our cloud services provider is part of the Privacy Shield, which requires it to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US. For further details see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/eu-us-privacy-shield_en.
Where we use third party vendors based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield or if the transfer is governed by a contract including Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) approved by the European Commission in accordance with Article 46(2)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation or similar clauses.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain rights in relation to your information under U.S. and European law. The availability of these rights and the ways in which you can use them are set out below in more detail.
· You have the right to access. You are entitled to ask us if we are processing your information and, if we are, you can request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and certain other information about it to check that we are lawfully processing it.
· You have the right to rectification. You are entitled to request that any incomplete or inaccurate personal information we hold about you is corrected.
· You have the right to erasure. You are entitled to ask us to delete or remove personal information in certain circumstances. There are also certain exceptions where we may refuse a request for erasure, for example, where the personal data is required for compliance with law or in connection with claims.
· You have the right to restrict processing. You are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
· You have the right to object to processing. Where we are processing your personal information based on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) you may challenge this. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your information based on our legitimate interests or where this is relevant to legal claims. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
· You have the right to data portability. You may request the transfer of certain of your personal information to another party.
· You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
· You have the right to withdraw consent. Where we are processing your personal information based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent.
· Automated decisions. We do not currently make any automated decisions. However, if we did, you may contest any automated decision made about you where this has a legal or similar significant effect and ask for it to be reconsidered.
Some of these rights will only apply in certain circumstances. If you would like to exercise, or discuss, any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
V. Links to Outside Web Sites
This Site may contain links to third party sites not controlled by Trip2Spain, such as those belonging to our tourism partners. We recommend that you check the privacy statement of other sites you visit before providing any personal information. Any offers made in advertising on our Site are the sole responsibility of the companies making the offers.
VI. Security of Information
Please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website or computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
VII. Privacy Inquiries
If you have concerns or questions regarding our consumer privacy practices, please forward them to email@example.com
VIII. Changes to Privacy Notice
We retain the right to change this Privacy Notice at any time to reflect changes in the law, our data collection and use practices, the features of our services, or advances in technology. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean you accept those changes.
IX. California Do-Not-Track Disclosure Requirements
We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do-Not-Track signals, because the Internet industry is still working on uniform Do-Not-Track standards.
X. Marketing Emails
Where you choose to receive marketing information, we will let you know about any special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you, including our newsletter. Recipients can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link on the bottom of the marketing email.
We do not knowingly collect information from children or other persons who are under 13 years old. If you are under 13 years old, you must not submit any personal information to us. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a person less than 13 years old, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
XII. Florida “Sunshine” Law
We adhere to Florida’s open records laws. Records we send and receive may be subject to public disclosure upon request.
XIII. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
We may use information like cookies for the purposes including, but not limited to; improving your experience on our site, improving or overall services and to display ads and offers that are more relevant to you.
Reasons for Cookies
This non-personally identifiable information is collected to help us recognize you as a visitor and save and remember any preferences you may have previously set, to help us customize the content and advertisement provided to you on our website and to help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives and improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of our programs.
XIV. How to Contact us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, ways that we handle your personal information, the practices of this site or your dealings with this website, please contact us at the following:
Trip2Spain contact details are:
Postal Address: 5201 Blue Lagoon Drive Ste 948 Miami, FL 33126